Saturday, March 28, 2020

Unreleased Draft from [3-18-17]: Rapid synopsis for stories (maybe the first idea for Grammar Fuel?)

A [ general main char description: 1 adjective, 1 noun] [action verb] (to, at, in) [general location; 1 adjective, 1 noun] must [general conflict or goal].


[Notes to this previously unreleased draft: This short one sentence structure may represent the first time period when I was beginning to think about doing something like Grammar Fuel Series. As you may see, I have adjective, noun, action verb, prepositions, and such laid out in a sentence. If I can't find any other older post then this might be the first time for such an idea. 

I did not release this post because I did not have the material to make it happen. Now that Grammar Fuel is published, I can release this Rapid Synopsis material which may now be usable and possible. I have at least one other post that I remember which has even more detail or an example that I will release maybe next.]

No comments:

Post a Comment