Friday, November 30, 2018

Fudge RPG NaGa Demon 2018, SGAM 2018, NaNoWriMo 2018!!!


Fudge RPG NaGa Demon 2018, SGAM 2018, NaNoWriMo 2018!!!

This one was really difficult, considering what I wanted to accomplish. 

I wanted to write a Fudge RPG based, solo game system, that was part adventure gamebook novel.

I've tested my gamebook system. I like the speed of character creation. I want to test the combat system more into the future. 

Certainly the system is very much influenced by my favorite game system from my teenage years. It however has the inner workings of Fudge system.

I hope to release the my fudge game system flavour, which is a 4dF one-roll-per-turn solo combat system and skill resolution today if possible.

It was quite the adventure challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment