I wanted to try out the 5e x 5 rules by creating several characters.
Hit Dice: 1d8+2 per cleric level
Saving Throws: Wisdom +20, Charisma +10
Darkvision: 60 feet
Keen Senses: proficiency Perception
Fey Ancestry: You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put you to sleep.
Trance: Elves don’t need to sleep. Instead, they meditate deeply, remaining semiconscious, for 4 hours a day. (The Common word for such meditation is “trance.”) While meditating, you can dream after a fashion; such dreams are actually mental exercises that have become reflexive through years of practice. After resting in this way, you gain the same benefit that a human does from 8 hours of sleep.
Spell Slots per Spell Level
Spellcasting, Divine Domain
- C Sacred Flame 1d8 radiant, 60'
- C Resistance 1d4 save, touch
- C Light
- lv 1 healing words, 60' 1d4+2 hp
- lv 1 shield of faith, 60' 10min, +10AC
- lv 1 bane, 30', 1 min, -1d4 attack & saves
- LD Bless, 30', 1 min, +1d4 attack & saves
- LD Cure Wounds, touch, +1d8+2hp
Background: Religious: Evangelist