Finished so far are:
- A set of random creation charts to help make small outposts, camps, and villages. Also I have a random name chart using terms from both common and goblin languages.
- 1 city map and some overall details,
- 1 adventure map with details for playing with the centaurs or with the goblins
- 1 capital region area map with broad details
- A list of adventure seeds
My plans to complete:
- I progressed on the encounter chart much of today. It's probably past halfway done. I have a chart for animals, monsters, and people.
- Goblin summary details still need to be entered similar to the centaur summary details which are already completed.
- A goblin city or two maps
- A semi realistic area map for the paid version, which is better than the sample shown above.
- Maybe a hex map for the paid version
- Capital city Map
- Maybe a set of generic NPCs.
- Plants, herbs, minerals, raw material, and gems.