Aioskoru campaign region: Ekouinmanus Kapos progress part 1
Aioskoru campaign region: Ekouinmanus Kapos progress part 2
Here is an update on progress
Finished so far are:
- A set of random creation charts to help make small outposts, camps, and villages. Also I have a random name chart using terms from both common and goblin languages.
- 1 city map and some overall details,
- 1 adventure map with details for playing with the centaurs or with the goblins
- 1 capital region area map with broad details
- A list of adventure seeds
- Encounter chart
- 2 Goblin City Maps
- Capital city Map
- Temperature and % rainfall
My plans to complete:
- Encounter map is partially complete
- Goblin summary details still need to be entered similar to the centaur summary details which are already completed.
- A semi realistic area map for the paid version, which is better than the sample shown above.
- Maybe a hex map for the paid version. I tried a few things with hex but am not satisfied yet.
- Maybe a set of generic NPCs. I have # of NPCs per city by type charted and completed.
- Plants, herbs, minerals, raw material, and gems.