Friday, August 26, 2016

Progressing on Aioskoru Maps

Having decided to remove the default rivers, I'm switching the maps entirely over to the computer created rivers.

This means that I am redoing all of the maps again that have rivers - 11 regions out of the 18. I've already replaced half of them today and yesterday.

Possible Upcoming PWYW Aioskoru Outline Maps version
Also I discovered a way to make the outline maps many of the rivers on it. The rivers though seem to fade near the mouth of the rivers, but I'm thinking of putting them up for Pay What You Want. Whereas I will put the World Atlas up for a low price.

This will present a minimal cluttered set of maps to print into 8.5 x 8.5 inch squares, label places, or use a PDF sticky note system

Here is a screenshot of the outline map zoomed into one region, as you can see in the thumbnail panel with the zoom box. I tried placing a sticky note in that area that I used in the 4 panel image a few days ago.

[Click Image to Enlarge]


No comments:

Post a Comment