Sunday, June 12, 2016

ABS12: Merfolk & Satyr, ver 1.05

All the changes from this page will be added to the complete master game page at A Basic System 12 (ABS12). I've greatly expanded the weapons list. I've changed from a power level creature system to a base statistic system. 

New version number
If you haven't  noticed, I upped the version now to 1.05 including everything changed or added last week. The current version is much larger than the last version update. I've added a preview text highlighting parts of the game. I added PL0 information. I improved the fighter, magic user, and thief. I've added many creatures which are now playable. And I added the gingerbread person for hit or description location.



Merfolk and satyr added to the creatures or playable races.

[Click to enlarge]



A Basic System 12 (ABS12)
Index of my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment