Friday, July 1, 2016

Aioskoru part 3 : Experience Points award

Aioskoru website
Aioskoru Adventure seeds
ABS12 System


Continued from this Aioskoru Story Series
Aioskoru part 1 : "Wild Horses"
Aioskoru part 2 : "Friendly Centaur"

Here are the stats for my two main characters.

Madi the amateur magic user is PL1.
SpeciesLifeSpdDefDef TypeBPDamageD TypeMagSc/TcBPVerbAdj/AdvBPVerbAdj/AdvCost
Magic User223Cloth21d12/6Staff45Fireball S1d12/23Net S315

Andelin the amateur fighter is PL1
Fighter436Plate41d12/3Sword2Rescue22Tracking/hunting215

Before I start, I want to test the new experience points for the two characters for the prior two scenes.

EP per Scene Goal reached - scene 1 - meet centaurs, scene 2 - find out more info
Madi - scene 1: yes; scene 2: no = 1 EP
Andelin - scene 1: yes; scene 2: yes = 2 EP

Character true to it's concept
Madi - scene 1: yes; scene 2: unkown = 1 EP
Andelin - scene 1: yes; scene 2: yes = 2 EP

Conflict with opposition
Madi - scene 1: yes; scene 2: unknown = 1 EP
Andelin - scene 1: yes; scene 2: no = 1 EP

New Awareness about something important
Madi - scene 1: yes; scene 2: unkown = 1 EP
Andelin - scene 1 unknown; scene 2 yes = 1 EP

Total EP for "Wild Horses" and "Friendly Centaur."
Madi = 4 EP
Andelin = 6 EP

I will test out 10 EP = 1 Power Level increase for now. I tried to make it 3 scenes per level. If that is too little then I will switch it to 20 or 30.

I'll try doing a scene just for Madi in the future like I did for Andelin in "Friendly Centaur" to help balance the points out.



No comments:

Post a Comment