This is a single die linear system, with one stat. Skill proficiency are defined by Descriptions.
- This is a single twelve sided die/dice game. It may use up to two 12 sided dice at a time for rolls that have advantages or disadvantages..
- This is a roll-over system which means that the objective is to roll as high as possible or to roll over another value..
- It has a solo game engine, fact generator, and story engine built in to the game for solo play.
- Descriptions describe the inhabitants of the game, both the player's avatar and the fictional characters within the game.
- There is one single main attribute that describes how powerful a character is - based on experience; it is called power level.
- The description level is a secondary statistic which represents the general learned ability of the character at this description level which is based on experience and power level.
- All species and characters share the same benefit of experience and general ability as they progress.
- Two species or characters of the same power level will have identical power level bases.
- Individuals differ by their descriptions.
- Two parts of descriptions are verbs and adverbs/adjectives.
- Verbs describe actions including physical, mental and power/magical.
- Adverbs describe actions, adjectives, and other adverbs.
- Adjectives describe nouns. They normally are damage, effects, descriptive nouns, rankings, or other descriptive values.
- Adverbs and adjectives are considered similar or near identical - they represent values.
- Life represents one's life force.
- Speed represents one's travel and reaction speed.
- Defense represents one's natural or worn armor.
- Powers can be described using manifestations of adjectives, verbs, and nouns.
With the knowledge of the overview of the game, create a character following the character creation summary. You may print out and record the information on the character sheet. Each of the part of a character created is discussed in further detail within this chapter.
A character gets
For example. Thieves can do thief skills not mentioned in the special verb skill sections. They may get the basic DL bonus when picking locks - if that is something all thieves do in your game world. Maybe they are good at bar fights. Maybe they have underground connections.
Extra Build points
Magic Users Spells:
Index of my blog