Sunday, July 10, 2016

ABS12 : version 1.07

All the changes from this page will be added to the complete master game page at A Basic System 12 (ABS12).

New version number
If you haven't  noticed, I upped the version now to 1.07 including everything changed or added last week. The current version is much larger than the last version update. I changed the experience point system to be more narrative, added power verbs and nouns, added a power sheet, added chapter numbers, revised the overview and character section, added five new playable descriptions, and made a 1.06 PDF version.

Here is the new ABS12 1.07 PDF version. The date should read July 10, 2016, but I don't feel like changing it now that I've finished the conversion.


A Basic System 12 (ABS12)
Index of my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment