Tuesday, July 12, 2016

ABS12: Power Level (PL) is now Experience Level (EL) & new character sheet

All the changes from this page will be added to the complete master game page at A Basic System 12 (ABS12).

Power Level (PL) is now Experience Level (EL)

I decided that now that powers are more important in the game to change the terminology from Power Level (PL) into Experience Level (EL). Hopefully I found most of the references and acronyms and made the change mostly successful. I also made the terminology changes to many of the charts and graphics.

Experience Level (EL) will mean the same thing. I was just having trouble keeping the 'Power' portion of the old term separate from the new power system.

Character Sheet 1.03

I also tried several fronts of character sheets to reflect more current information. Here is character sheet 1.03 which now has simplified terms such as damage, defense, and speed which are changes I did a few weeks ago. I also added EP which was missing from v1.00. I removed the skills and bonus terminology to make add Verb Action and Adjective.



A Basic System 12 (ABS12)
Index of my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment