I just wrote up and added the character creation summary.
I also changed 'PL damage' to 'PL damage roll' in the combat rules, now that I have moved to variable damage. It just reflects the changes already made.
Character Creation Summary
- Set power level to 1 unless you want to begin the game at a higher PL or 0 PL.
- Pick a description out of the four currently available: fighter, magic user, thief, or healer.
- Set your description level to 1.
- This game considers all humanoid species equal in ability. Record one if you wish with your description. Humanoid species include humans, orcs, dwarves, elves, halflings, gnolls, goblins, hobgoblins, or kobolds. No benefit will be given for differing species selection.
- Calculate your PL life. At PL 1, this should be 2 + description life bonus if applicable.
- Record the PL1 defense which should be 2 + the defense for your description's armor.
- Record your description's weapon damage.
- Record your character's PL1 speed which should be 2 + any description speed bonus if applicable.
The attacker rolls twice. Once for the situation (the full amount) and once for the Damage roll calculation. Check the appropriate weapon or spell damage to calculate the PL damage roll amount.