ABS12 Solo Game Engine and Fact Generator
ABS12: Basic Fact Generator
ABS12 Solo Game Engine: Additionals, Branching, & Conditionals
ABS12: Synonyms for writing using the ABS12 Solo Game Engine
Testing the ABS12 Solo Engine and Fact Generator
ABS12: Story Engine
ABS12: Random Objects & Participants
ABS12: Drama Escalator
ABS: Solo Gaming Engine - flexible version It contains 1d6, 1d8, Fate, Fudge, 1d10, 1d12, 2d6, 3d6, 1d20, 4d6 JAGS, and 1d100 columns and modifiers.
A flexible version of the Fact Generator is now available at rpgnow/drivethrurpg
What you need to use this chart
- First roll a 1d12 to find which row to consider: sensory, element of time and space, emotion/mood, or state of change.
- Roll the 1d12 again to find a detail.
- Repeat as many times as needed.
- Discard or change as necessary.
- Interpret the result using creativity and considering your story situation.
A Basic System 12 (ABS12)
Index of my blog